Please Note: This website should be accessed via alphadimensions.net (Not theone2020.ehelp.asia)
Our visit our website at alphadimensions.net
The following terms of service and acceptable use policy have been created in order for Alpha Dimensions to maintain a standard of quality of service to its customers. These will be made to ensure reliable service, security and privacy of the system and data contained, comply with US and Australian laws, and to maintain Alpha Dimensions' Reputation as a responsible Web Hosting Provider.
- Disclosure to Law Enforcement: Alpha Dimensions specifically prohibits the use of the provided service for illegal activities. Therefore, the custmer agrees that Alpha Dimensions may disclose any and all subscriber information including account history, account use, etc. to any law enforcement agent who makes a written request without further consent or notification to the Customer. In addition Alpha Dimensions shall have the right to terminate all service set forth in this Agreement.
- Failure to Pay: Alpha Dimensions may temporarily deny service or terminate this Agreement upon the failure of The Customer to pay charges when due. Such termination or denial will not relieve The Customer of responsibility for the payment of all accrued charges, plus reasonable interest and any collection fees.
- The Customer acknowledges that the service provided is of such a nature that service can be interrupted for many reasons other than the negligence of Alpha Dimensions and that damages resulting from any interruption of service are difficult to ascertain. Therefore, the customer agrees that Alpha Dimensions shall not be liable for any damages arising from such causes beyond the direct and exclusive control of Alpha Dimensions. The Customer further acknowledges that Alpha Dimensions's liability for its own negligence may not in any event exceed an amount equivalent to charges payable by the customer for services during the period damages occurred. In no event shall Alpha Dimensions be liable for any special or consequential damages, loss or injury.
- SPAM and Unsolicited Commercial Email (UCE): Alpha Dimensions takes a zero tolerance approach to the sending of Unsolicited Commercial Email (UCE) or SPAM over or from our computer network. Very simply this means that customers of Alpha Dimensions may not use or permit others to use our network to transact in UCE. Customers of Alpha Dimensions may not host, or permit hosting of, sites or information that is advertised by UCE from other networks. Violations of this policy carry severe penalties, including termination of service.
- Harm to minors: Use of the Alpha Dimensions service to harm, or attempt to harm, minors in any way, including, but not limited to child pornography.
- Threats: Use of the Alpha Dimensions service to transmit any material (by e-mail, uploading, posting or otherwise) that threatens or encourages bodily harm or destruction of property.
- Harassment: Use of the Alpha Dimensions service to transmit any material (by e-mail, uploading, posting or otherwise) that harasses another.
- Fraudulent activity: Use of Alpha Dimensions service to make fraudulent offers to sell or buy products, items, or services, or to advance any type of financial scam such as "pyramid schemes," "ponzi schemes," and "chain letters." [Fraud: Involves a knowing misrepresentation or misleading statement, writing or activity made with the intent that the person receiving it will act upon it.]
- Forgery or impersonation: Adding, removing or modifying identifying network header information in an effort to deceive or mislead is prohibited. Attempting to impersonate any person by using forged headers or other identifying information is prohibited. The use of anonymous remailers or nicknames does not constitute impersonation.
- E-mail / News Bombing: Malicious intent to impede another person's use of electronic mail services or news will result in the immediate termination of the offending Alpha Dimensions account.
- E-mail / Message Forging: Forging any message header, in part or whole, of any electronic transmission, originating or passing through the Alpha Dimensions service is in violation of this AUP.
- Usenet SPAMing: Alpha Dimensions has a zero tolerance policy for the use of its network for the posting of messages or commercial advertisements, which violate the rules, regulations, FAQ or charter of any newsgroups or mailing list. Commercial messages that are appropriate under the rules of a newsgroup or mailing list or that are solicited by the recipients are permitted.
- Unauthorized access: Use of the Alpha Dimensions service to access, or to attempt to access, the accounts of others, or to penetrate, or attempt to penetrate, security measures of Alpha Dimensions' or another entity's computer software or hardware, electronic communications system, or telecommunications system, whether or not the intrusion results in the corruption or loss of data, is expressly prohibited and the offending Alpha Dimensions account is subject to immediate termination.
- Copyright or trademark infringement: Use of the Alpha Dimensions service to transmit any material (by e-mail, uploading, posting or otherwise) that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or other proprietary rights of any third party, including, but not limited to, the unauthorized copying of copyrighted material, the digitization and distribution of photographs from magazines, books, or other copyrighted sources, and the unauthorized transmittal of copyrighted software. In Summary, Infringement of Copyright, Patent, Trademark, Trade Secret, or Intellectual Property Right: Distribution and/or posting of copyrighted or the aforementioned infringements will not be tolerated.
- Collection of personal data: Use of the Alpha Dimensions service to collect, or attempt to collect, personal information about third parties without their knowledge or consent.
- Network disruptions and unfriendly activity: Use of the Alpha Dimensions service for any activity which affects the ability of other people or systems to use Alpha Dimensions Services or the Internet. This includes "denial of service" (DOS) attacks against another network host or individual user. Interference with or disruption of other network users, services or equipment is prohibited. It is the Member's responsibility to ensure that their network is configured in a secure manner. A Customer may not, through action or inaction, allow others to use their network for illegal or inappropriate actions. A Customer may not permit their network, through action or inaction, to be configured in such a way that gives a third party the capability to use their network in an illegal or inappropriate manner. Unauthorized entry and/or use of another company and/or individual's computer system will result in immediate account termination. Alpha Dimensions will not tolerate any subscriber attempting to access the accounts of others, or penetrate security measures of other systems, whether or not the intrusion results in corruption or loss of data.
- Distribution of Viruses: Intentional distributions of software that attempts to and/or causes damage, harassment, or annoyance to persons, data, and/or computer systems are prohibited. Such an offense will result in the immediate termination of the offending account.
- Inappropriate Use of Software: Use of software or any device that would facilitate a continued connection, i.e. pinging, while using Alpha Dimensions services could result in suspension service.
- Third Party Accountability: Alpha Dimensions' customers will be held responsible and accountable for any activity by third parties, using their account, that violates guidelines created within the Acceptable Use Policy.
- It is absolutely forbidden to host pornographic content or IRC servers on Alpha Dimensions accounts
- Other services and port listeners may not be run without explicit written permission from Alpha Dimensions
- Alpha Dimensions reserves the right to terminated your processes, or remove files if they are somehow consuming too much resources
- Alpha Dimensions reserves the right to amend its policies at any time.